This webinar is part of the project "Rebranding Italy in Africa". It aims to revive the "Made in Italy" in African countries through lectures, interviews, and portraits.
The Italian Government, through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, has launched the “Export Pact” to boost the" Made in Italy " in the world. The Association Le Réseau, the organizer of the Italia Africa Business Week, decided to take advantage of this dynamic by creating the project "Rebranding Italy in Africa".
With this webinar, we will try to reflect with both African and Italian entrepreneurs, diplomats, and policymakers on how to revive the Made Italy in Africa.
The conference will be moderated by Ambassador Fabrizio Lobasso, Africa Deputy Director and Head of the Greater Horn of Africa Division
At this webinar we will have:
- Mehret Tewolde, CEO Italia Africa Business Week;
- Succi Giampiero, Partner - BonelliErede;
- Alexis Mohamed, Special Advisor to Ismaïl Omar Guelleh, President of the Republic of Djibouti;
- Ghela Abdulkadir Abdirahman, Operational Manager at Benadir Pharmaceuticals co Mogadiscio;
- Tadele Sinesibhat, Business Manager Green-Revo, Addis Abeba.
You can follow the conference on our Facebook page.